SUHAILI & HER OVERALL REFLECTION ON DYNAMICS OF LEADERSHIP


Assalamualaikum. That's me! πŸ˜† My name is Suhaili binti Saim. I was born in April 1993. My parents are teachers, they value education so much. Praise be to Allah and thanks to my parents, they are the source of my deep interest in education field. I teach communication chinese and Bahasa Melayu for secondary school. Now I am full time master student in UTM (Curriculum & Instruction). I am proud mother of Sofia Amna and wife to my Encik Shahir.πŸ’– 

Honestly it feels so weird updating blog after so many years. This blog dah lama bersawang. πŸ˜‚ Dr. Jamilah made me come back here. This is something I will never forget just like the class Dynamics of Leadership, I learnt so much from this subject. 

Actually, I am not a fan of leadership thingπŸ‘€, I feel comfortable being follower and subordinate, I don't think I have what it takes to be a leader and bear all the burdens. But this subject and Dr. Jamilah has changed my perspective. Leadership is important, we cannot seperate our lives from leadership and its effects whether it is good or bad leadership. To have knowledge on how to practice good leadership is so important. The least is, with this knowledge I hope I can be a good leader to my students. With knowledge and sense of responsibility, people can do lots of charity through leadership. Not to mention, one can helps lots of people, change the society, mentality and improve others' lives through practising good leadership. 

If you read this, from my heart I would like to thank you Dr. Jamilah, may Allah reward you richly for sharing your expertise and knowledge with us. 

-Suhaili-



*Just a short video of Dr. Jamilah, on our first class,  reminding us not to ignore our assignments πŸ˜†




Comments